Betty White would have turned 100 years old today, January 17, 2022.
She hosted Saturday Night Live on May 8, 2010. If you haven’t seen the video clip below, you are in for a real treat.
Here are five things you can do today to celebrate the monumental life of Betty White.
- Find a local theater playing Betty White: A Celebration.
- Take Betty’s L.A. Zoo Tour.
- Watch “Honoring Betty White” on Hallmark.
- Donate to the Betty White Wildlife Fund.
- Watch Betty’s full SNL episode. Stream it on Hulu.
Enjoying our content? You can support Inhale the Heavy by buying Ken a coffee or clicking on a banner.